As you can tell, it's been quite some time since I've posted. I spent the summer/fall/winter studying for my written and oral license exams in October and December, respectively. All absolutely non-essential activities had to go and keeping up the blog was one of the fun things scrapped. I feel like I've caught my breath and it's time to return to fun hobbies like maintaining the blog.
In late August, we returned to Michigan for some fun family time with the Brechting side of the family.
Packing up after our last day at the cottage. We enjoyed some special time with Oma & Opa before heading back to Grand Rapids.
Paxton expanding his waterspout horizons. He repeated his waterskiing feats from earlier in the summer and managed to go on the kneeboard, toboggan, and jet ski during this trip.
The boys enjoyed some splashing fun with their big cousin Brooke.
Paxton relaxing with Kevin & Carey.
We wrapped up our great trip with a group birthday party at
Kevin's house for all the late summer birthdays.
Leighton, Carey, & Paxton kicking back on the dock.
Leighton, Paxton, & Phil tubing with Aunt Stacey & Keegan
Leighton & Paxton splashing around after their tubing adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment